BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
This is very usable and durable. I have no qualms and I am really satisfied because I bought this. Now, I don't need to worry about keeping my nails clean and pretty.
Stefanie V.
San Juan PR
I love these clippers. I actually use the toe nail clipper for my hands and feet. I have big nails so it's perfect. Plus if you like square or "squoval" nails these are perfect because the clipper part is flat and not curved like other nail clippers. So you basically clip the nail and it has a nice flat square nail and you just shape the corners a bit for squoval and you're all set and ready for polish.
leticia c.
Belo Horizonte_bh
Bom assim sempre quando eu vou viajar para os Estados Unidos eu sempre trago muitas coisas comigo né e dentro dessas coisas que eu compro de lá é cortador de unha Meu deus essa marca é a que eu mais Cuba Por que é uma marca que tipo assim tenha durabilidade sabe do produto e eu sempre compro porque dura né
Melissa C.
Blackstock, ON
These clippers clip very well. They fit in your hand well and are easy to use. I bought them at my local drugstore. It's great that you get 2 clippers, I keep one in my purse and one in my nail pouch. You never know when your going to break a nail and need a quick fix.
Júlia L.
A great nail clippers. Very easy to handle, high quality material, has a delicate finish, is cute and is very good.
It is much better than many cutters, it is super convenient, it is portable, you can carry in your purse and even in a pequana bag. Apart from that this combo is more, which helps if you miss one.
Cláudia D.
Adoro, perfeito.
Corta com eficiência.
Prático, leve, e super util...
Embalagem prática, fácil de carregar e colocar na bolsa e malas. Compri o que promete pois é de otima qualidade.
Jessica R.
Toronto, ON
The best nailclippers ever! My family has been using Trim since when I was a baby (25 years ago). This is easy to cut your nails and toenails because you don't have to fight with it. It cuts easily and makes cutting your nails a breeze. Our family definitely has a few around the home.
Jamie L.
LaPorte, IN
Works great. Many fall apart after a bit, but these have lasted and trim a nice edge. They also came in the perfect size so I do not have to cut more than once on one nail.
Angela L.

I love this nail clippers especially because I can cut accurately lña I want and get to those places of the nail that is almost impossible with other products we use at home a lot and would recommend thousand .
Joanna L.
What's there to tell.. Its easy to grip..good quality ..precise.. Affordable..always sharp..comes in two sizes so I use the smaller for hands and the bigger one for my toes