BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Hiracelis R.
El Valle, Longaray. Caracas.
This was the first thing I bought to cut my nails in my life and they work out perfectly.
This brand knows exactly want you need to your nails care and they have like a little stuff where you can save the product.
Is very easy to use and have a confortable packaging.
I recommed the products of this brand a lor.
catherine k.
cagayan de oro
 very nice metallic clipper that is so very handy to used and  give you a clean nails...  and it has a nice color that is so pretty .. very good value  that is so nice  you have bring where ever you go .. and i would recommend this brand to you guys ...  i use this for a long time ....
đź‘‘ I.
Very good product, practical finish, ergonomic, comfortable, easy to handle, the blade of cuts never wears, so it promises to be eternal making precise cuts and smooth without flaking. All the versions seem excellent to me.
Lilliana L.
psc 476 box 358 ,FPO, AP
i have purchase a bunch of nail and toes clippers and  by far this are the best ones very convinience the is two sizes is really easy to use with my kids and myself , is a good price for the value that you receive is worth i will buy it again without a doubt .
Jennifer S.
These nail clippers are extremely good I just bought them the other day I keep one at home an one in my purse, it’s extremely useful when on the go An it never seems to go dull would definitely buy again!
Hay ler W.
I like this one out of all the nail clippers that I have used and that's not many by the way. I love it because of the colour and how cute it is but also the sharpness and the grip that it has.
Sabrina S.
Love how precise these are in making sure I can style my nails in whatever shape I may want or like. I don't have to use much force in comparison to other nail clippers which I also really like as well. I just wish the bigger one would be a little bit larger in size so it could be easier to hold onto.
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
This is very usable and durable. I have no qualms and I am really satisfied because I bought this. Now, I don't need to worry about keeping my nails clean and pretty.
Stefanie V.
San Juan PR
I love these clippers. I actually use the toe nail clipper for my hands and feet. I have big nails so it's perfect. Plus if you like square or "squoval" nails these are perfect because the clipper part is flat and not curved like other nail clippers. So you basically clip the nail and it has a nice flat square nail and you just shape the corners a bit for squoval and you're all set and ready for polish.
leticia c.
Belo Horizonte_bh
Bom assim sempre quando eu vou viajar para os Estados Unidos eu sempre trago muitas coisas comigo né e dentro dessas coisas que eu compro de lá é cortador de unha Meu deus essa marca é a que eu mais Cuba Por que é uma marca que tipo assim tenha durabilidade sabe do produto e eu sempre compro porque dura né