BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Crystal M.
Hamilton , ON
I sware by these mail clippers. I will nor use any other brand other then trim. These nail clippers can be used on your toe nails as well. They will get the job don't with no pain. So try these amazing nail clippers today
Courtney B.
Montrose, BC
Love that you get the two for one, although you are definitely paying for the second one. Does anyone really ever need two sets? Maybe good for if you lose stuff a lot or have a sibling that borrows your stuff
Hiracelis R.
El Valle, Longaray. Caracas.
This was the first thing I bought to cut my nails in my life and they work out perfectly.
This brand knows exactly want you need to your nails care and they have like a little stuff where you can save the product.
Is very easy to use and have a confortable packaging.
I recommed the products of this brand a lor.
catherine k.
cagayan de oro
 very nice metallic clipper that is so very handy to used and  give you a clean nails...  and it has a nice color that is so pretty .. very good value  that is so nice  you have bring where ever you go .. and i would recommend this brand to you guys ...  i use this for a long time ....
đź‘‘ I.
Very good product, practical finish, ergonomic, comfortable, easy to handle, the blade of cuts never wears, so it promises to be eternal making precise cuts and smooth without flaking. All the versions seem excellent to me.
Lilliana L.
psc 476 box 358 ,FPO, AP
i have purchase a bunch of nail and toes clippers and  by far this are the best ones very convinience the is two sizes is really easy to use with my kids and myself , is a good price for the value that you receive is worth i will buy it again without a doubt .
Jennifer S.
These nail clippers are extremely good I just bought them the other day I keep one at home an one in my purse, it’s extremely useful when on the go An it never seems to go dull would definitely buy again!
Hay ler W.
I like this one out of all the nail clippers that I have used and that's not many by the way. I love it because of the colour and how cute it is but also the sharpness and the grip that it has.
Sabrina S.
Love how precise these are in making sure I can style my nails in whatever shape I may want or like. I don't have to use much force in comparison to other nail clippers which I also really like as well. I just wish the bigger one would be a little bit larger in size so it could be easier to hold onto.
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
This is very usable and durable. I have no qualms and I am really satisfied because I bought this. Now, I don't need to worry about keeping my nails clean and pretty.