BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Brittney M.
Cleveland, OH
Great product. Long lasting. When using it dose not slip out of your fingers.
Catherine W.
I purchased this from target and it is an ok clipper. It gets the job done.
Denise H.
I like the silicone top & how easily & effectively it works to cut my nail.
Mallaurie V.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE these clippers! They are sharp and cut through the first time! They are easy to use and work well for myself and my toddler. They are priced great for their quality.
Amanda O.
Brunswick
Love the two pack because my SO always loses one! They are a very good price for 2. They are clippers so of course they are easy to use. I’m a repeat user of this brand. I recommend this to others all the time
Deborah R.
Wichita Falls, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I had these and they lasted for a year and a half before the piece you press down on broke off where it connects to the cutting half. It was cheap that is why I rated 3 stars.
Brandy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very sharp. Have had for over a year and still feel brand new. I highly recommend. Best ones I’ve tried yet.
emily a.
newnan, ga
Purchased at: Target
works great, the two different sizes are handy and they’re very sturdy and easy to pack
Danine S.
Greenfield, MA
I like these nail clippers.  They are very sturdy and durable and cut my nails with ease.  I would recommend these clippers to anyone looking for a really good set of nail clippers.
Raelynn P.
Stone Mountain
Purchased at: Amazon
This duo pack has held up big time after having it for years. Tweezerman is an excellent brand that I would recommend to anyone