BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Danine S.
I like these nail clippers.  They are very sturdy and durable and cut my nails with ease.  I would recommend these clippers to anyone looking for a really good set of nail clippers.
Mallaurie V.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE these clippers! They are sharp and cut through the first time! They are easy to use and work well for myself and my toddler. They are priced great for their quality.
Rebecca H.
fort collins
Purchased at: Walmart
I am pretty picky when it comes to nail clippers. But these work really well I can’t complain. They stay sharp and cut well. The rubber makes them easy to use without having them slip out from between your fingers. Affordable and work well would definitely recommend.
jennifer d.
Purchased at: Walmart
Quality is hit or miss I guess. I bought this product years ago and LOVED it. When I used the small clipper so much it began to dull, I was thrilled to see they still sold it. I bought it again, assuming the quality would be identical, but this time the lever keeps popping out of my small clipper. When that happens it causes it to pop apart while clipping and almost cut me on several occasions, until I finally gave up and trashed them. Sadly, this WAS the best design I ever tried, with the lightweight lever, and wider, textured grip. I probably won't give it another try after my last purchase 😔
Kaylee ..
Saint Charles
Love the little grippy things they have and purple is my favorite color. They work good like any other nail clippers and they're easy to use.
Jennifer W.
Pineville, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am a licensed massage therapist so keeping my nails short and blunt is important. I have found that whenever I use these there is a sharp edge to my nail that I have to file down. Overall for the price they are a good nail clipper set but I’d buy some nail files to accompany.
Raelynn P.
Stone Mountain
Purchased at: Amazon
This duo pack has held up big time after having it for years. Tweezerman is an excellent brand that I would recommend to anyone
Natalie M.
Franklin, NC
Purchased at: Target
It was a good one to try, but didn’t love it. air was super easy to apply and use. Price was perfect! Great value.
Deborah R.
Wichita Falls, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I had these and they lasted for a year and a half before the piece you press down on broke off where it connects to the cutting half. It was cheap that is why I rated 3 stars.
Brandy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very sharp. Have had for over a year and still feel brand new. I highly recommend. Best ones I’ve tried yet.