BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Zakeia S.
Clarksville
Nail clippers are nail clippers to me . They work great and get the job done , very cost efficient
Danielle S.
New Philadelphia, OH
Great product. Very durable. I love the touch of pink on each one-it makes it a little more unique!
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
These clippers do the job. They are the right price and don't have an issue with cutting my nails.
Tiffani D.
Palos Hills, IL
Two sizes makes it easier to clip the more sensitive areas. Ergonomically made so it easy to clip
Kirstie B.
Southaven, MS
I use the larger pair of clippers and they are very heavy duty. Great quality and great product!
Ashley S.
I love these clippers! They are cheap, easy to use, and they get the job done. They are perfect!
Colleen P.
These are easy to use. They have a good sharpness to them that lasts for years if taken care of.
Brooke B.
Shirley
Good price, quality product! I love the little purple detail which makes them a little extra fun!
angela b.
gallipolis, OH
This is the only clippers we buy...probably ever. They are always good quality and last and last
Chamene C.
Lubbock, TX
Great deal for both products and they work awesome!! This brand is always a value for my family!