BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Zakeia S.
Clarksville
Nail clippers are nail clippers to me . They work great and get the job done , very cost efficient
Danielle S.
New Philadelphia, OH
Great product. Very durable. I love the touch of pink on each one-it makes it a little more unique!
Kara M.
Bridgeport, WV
Love that this pack has two different sizes. they're my favorite brand - affordable and effective!
Kawale W.
I have very strong nails and I need something that is sharp and precise. These clippers do the job
Samantha T.
Batesville, AR
Great product. We've been using the same brand for years. Good price. Love the small pop of color.
Kirstie B.
Southaven, MS
I use the larger pair of clippers and they are very heavy duty. Great quality and great product!
Crashonda S.
Chickasha
I love these. Clipping my nails is a breeze and the finally look is great. No more Hassel for me.
Colleen P.
These are easy to use. They have a good sharpness to them that lasts for years if taken care of.
Brooke B.
Shirley
Good price, quality product! I love the little purple detail which makes them a little extra fun!
Crystal W.
These clippers work wonderfully! The clip is smooth and precise, there's no need to do it twice!