BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Leslie W.
Good quality. Great price point. Safe and effective. Not much more you could ask for in this product.
Sahira A.
This product gets the job done
And it clips your nail properly
It was even safe to use on my daughter
Kristie W.
My favorite nail clippers. I like this pack because you get 2 sizes of clippers. Best bargain around.
Jennifer Rae F.
Edinburg, TX
i love that grip that they have on them and the price is wonderful for a 2 pack and it's easy to use
Valeria L.
Purchased at: Walmart
There very firm and easy to use. It clips well and does what it's supposed to do. I like them. 👍👍👍👍👍👍
Alicia R.
Brownsville , TX
These are great to use on myself and on my clients at the salon when I do manicures and pedicures.
Clips my nails very easily and I have thick nails. It also makes a clean cut and it's easy to hold
Kara M.
Bridgeport, WV
Love that this pack has two different sizes. they're my favorite brand - affordable and effective!
Weymi C.
Bronx, NY
Love them..... the design and the color..... easy to use, steady and nicely made..... great product
Rebecca K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This product work great for thick nails!! It cuts right through them with no problem whats so ever.