BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Storm B.
Dupont, WA
I love these because they are so easy to use! They create a great shape! I also love the pink grip feature!
yelitza w.
East Chicago, IN
Works perfect for my nails. Good size for my hands. Toe nail clippers are to big n bulky and hard to hold.
Marra P.
Ellijay, GA
I love these clippers! They are sharp and work well! Definitely recommend them and would purchase again m.
Yesenia G.
California
I love this product so much!! It works amazing! I highly recommend getting this product! Everyone loves it
Luseane H.
Montclair, CA
Purchased at: Target
Nothing is worse than a nail clipper that is dull or does not easily trim my nails. These are always great
Genevieve H.
Olivehurst, CA
My husband has very thick nails and these are the only clippers that cut his nails right through with ease.
Gabriela P.
Bronx, NY
The most comfortable nail clipper especially if your doing it on your own helps not to cut deep in the nail
Amber Y.
Almond, NY
These are by far my favorite clippers EVER! They are so Sharp, yet I haven't cut myself which is a miracle!
Tisha V.
Reno, NV
Great product ! Easy to use ! Not to expensive ! Love it ! Would recommend to anyone needing nail clippers.
Britney D.
Tulare, CA
I love the flat shape of the toe nail clipper. The finger nail clippers are great as well. The cut cleanly.