BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Taylor M.
Augusta, GA
Great product. Awesome price for the combo - and each of them work wonderfully. Great value, highly recommend
Shannon P.
Beckley, WV
Helps trim the nails neatly! 2pc duo is a great set to keep on hand! Gets the job done! Won't be I satisfied!
Johnna K.
Anniston, AL
These clippers provide a sharp clean cut. They are easy to use and handle. I would but from this brand again.
Roxanna T.
These are small and compact. They are my go to brand since they fit in my makeup bag.. hardly takes up space
Evette M.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
These nail clippers do their job and cut our family's nails perfectly. I strongly recommend them to everyone.
Winessa H.
Works well, really gets the nail where you need to trim.
Would recommend to everyone who has long nails. Haha
Yesenia G.
California
I love this product so much!! It works amazing! I highly recommend getting this product! Everyone loves it
Mayra N.
This is a great product. Does its job! I have no complains about this product overall and affordable price!
Marra P.
Ellijay, GA
I love these clippers! They are sharp and work well! Definitely recommend them and would purchase again m.
Brittney U.
Flemingsburg , KY
Work just fine. I haven’t really tried other brands, but I grabbed these because they were near the polish