BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Kerri S.
Conroe, TX
I did not like the quality of the blades. Not nearly sharp enough. I have not had much luck with this brand.
Erin S.
Pulaski, VA
Best clippers ever ! Some leave your nails very rough on the ends and these seem to give a nice smooth edge !
Shannon P.
Beckley, WV
Helps trim the nails neatly! 2pc duo is a great set to keep on hand! Gets the job done! Won't be I satisfied!
Rosa E.
Laredo, TX
Cute set! Very feminine too. I love the texture of the grip. It's easy to handle and it's very light weight.
Winessa H.
Works well, really gets the nail where you need to trim.
Would recommend to everyone who has long nails. Haha
Jessica C.
Morganton, NC
Like the concept of the product. But leavea rough edges. Also breaks toenails... I suggest a different brand
Mrs P.
Great while the clippers ar sharp. Clippers are only sharp for a short while, then they need to be replaced.
Yaneli V.
Montclair , CA
They are compact and very light. Easy to use and gentle when cutting. You can never go worng with this brand.
Roxanna T.
These are small and compact. They are my go to brand since they fit in my makeup bag.. hardly takes up space
Johnna K.
Anniston, AL
These clippers provide a sharp clean cut. They are easy to use and handle. I would but from this brand again.