BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Ashlie S.
Knob Noster, MO
Great quality clippers. Sharp and precise. Can even be used to clip fake nails done at the salon. Highly recommend.
Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
The clippers are really great I like that they are really sturdy, other brands can tend to be harsher on my nails.
Kimie E.
Spanish Fork
Fits in your hand nicely and seems to have a sold clip. Not the kind that just break your nail and leave it rough.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ
This nail clipper set is great. It is strong and does not break easily. Very easy to use. I always buy this brand.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
They're sharp, I like the girps on the handles and I love that it's in a two pack. I like the two different sizes.
Sarah C.
Menifee, CA
Love this set! Being a mom of 3 it's nice to have 2 different sizes to cut everyone's nails! Definitely reccomend!!
Maria Alejandra M.
This duo nail clipper are really really good, becuse you have 2 sizes, and the little size is perfect to the feets.
Jean M.
Dover, NH
Easy grip, sharp, stays sharp, doesn't rust. The rubber grips help stop it from slipping when trimming rough nails.
Michelle K.
These are some strong clippers. I've been owning my nail clippers for 2 years and they never rusted or became dull.
Lauren L.
Leeds, AL
My nails are extremely thick, so normal fingernail and toenail clippers just don't work for me! These work amazing!