BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Vicky H.
Hueysville, KY
I wasn't impressed. The clippers are very bulky and hard to maneuver. Seem to be very sturdy though and sharp though.
Eliza L.
Johnson City, TN
It's a decent set, but the smaller of the two is a little bulky. The bigger one is great for cutting toenails though!
Ely M.
La Mesa, CA
I like trims duo clippers, because one is for my toenails and the other for my hands! Inexpensive and very practical!
Autumn F.
These clippers do the job. They are not always sharp enough but they are very inexpensive to replace and easy to find
Rozi Z.
labelle, fl
These nail clippers are easy to use. They have a grip on them so you can easily hold them while trimming your nails.
Jaylene M.
Los Angeles, CA
Comes in a pack of two I use the larger one for my toes & smaller one for my hands . Great grip for those tuff nails!
lori m.
cheboygan
Purchased at: Amazon
Convenient 2 pack. Sharp clippers, works great on the toughest of nails. Smaller clipper is great for tighter areas.
👑🌟Desmond O.
Clanton
pretty good if you cut your own nails and last pretty long and a great price too for the quality that you are buying
Ashley Y.
kenosha
I chose these over any other ones 100% they dont make ur nails feel weird and sharp. I love all of this brands stuff.
LaNae W.
Hamburg
These are my favorite clippers they are share and do not leave jagged edges on my nails I keep them at home and work.