BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Vicky H.
Hueysville, KY
I wasn't impressed. The clippers are very bulky and hard to maneuver. Seem to be very sturdy though and sharp though.
Ely M.
La Mesa, CA
I like trims duo clippers, because one is for my toenails and the other for my hands! Inexpensive and very practical!
Tonya T.
Paragould, AR
Pretty good nail clippers. Can't get any better than these and you can get them at an awesome price right at walmart
Autumn F.
These clippers do the job. They are not always sharp enough but they are very inexpensive to replace and easy to find
Kendra L.
Rolla, KS
Love this pack. I'm big on making sure my toenails are clipped straight and these clippers are perfect for just that.
Starr T.
Leander
I use these on a regular basis with 6 people in the house. They are easy to sterilize and stay sharp for a long time.
LaNae W.
Hamburg
These are my favorite clippers they are share and do not leave jagged edges on my nails I keep them at home and work.
Ashley Y.
kenosha
I chose these over any other ones 100% they dont make ur nails feel weird and sharp. I love all of this brands stuff.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Love this product, worked as advertising suggested it would. Would recommend to others looking for a similar product.
Debbie H.
Box Elder, SD
Easy to hold and clip with and nice and sharp! Helps cut my nails and even little ones nails, quick and easy to use!