BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Ermisa I.
Las Vegas, NV
It is just a nail clipper like any other i buy it cause it is cheap price and does the job which it cut your nails lol
Alyssa M.
After having these for a few months, I’ve noticed they have gotten pretty dull nonetheless they still get the job done
Kita H.
Jacksonville, FL
Works great and doesn't break or have trouble cutting my nails. Cuts them evenly and I just file them smooth and round
Ashli C.
Athens, GA
I love Trim nail clippers! I have relatively thick nails and my Trim clippers always work to cut my toughest of nails.
Angelica P.
I have had this nail clipper for a while now. It still works like if is brand new. My whole family uses it. Good price
I like to keep my hand and toe clippers separate. This gives one for each. The grip is come with is also very helpful.
Kimberly Y.
Rosemead, CA
Great combo for both hand and feet! The quality is okay. They get dull quite easily for me. They are great as a spare.
Brandi H.
Little Rock, AR
Good clippers. They hold up through cutting men nails. They are durable. Can't go wrong with the 2 pack for the price.
Reyna C.
Hialeah, FL
It clips right through. I don't have to struggle to clip my nails. And they're very durable and flexible! I love them!
Debbie H.
Box Elder, SD
Easy to hold and clip with and nice and sharp! Helps cut my nails and even little ones nails, quick and easy to use!