BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Julie B.
I love the two different sizes!! I typically use the smaller one because I have small fingers and toes, but the big one works great for my husband and strong enough for him nails.
allyson d.
hinesville
Love these clippers. Have a great grip and have lasted me for literally years. Great price for two of them also. When I need new clippers I def want this exact brand and kind again!!
Laura M.
Cincinnati, OH
The 2 pack duo nail clippers is a great product cauae you get both pairs one for your nails and the other one for your toes which is a very good product and they get the job done.
Nakira C.
Omaha, NE
In package it's two clippers one for your toes and one for your hands and it's very useful if you really need a trim on the nails over all I give this product 4 out of 5
Ashley T.
Hartford, CT
This pack is perfect if you need a toe nail clipper and a go get nail clipper and it is very affordable you can find it in just about any store they sell makeup in
Madison H.
I think this product is great! It cuts fingernail evenly and the clippings don't get stuck inside the prouduct. Except like every product it has a flaw. The toenail clippers are quite large for clipping toenails. So overall this product isn't that bad. So if your considering buying this product, I would go for it. The product is not to exspensive so it is affordable for any budget. I hope this review helped you and others with the decision of purchasing this product.
Rebekah S.
Denver, CO
TRIM nail clippers work great! They're sturdy - I've had mine for years and they haven't broken yet. I wish there was a little nail file attached to the clippers - I've seen those on other brands, and I could use one. I got mine at Target years ago, and would definitely buy again. I bought my boyfriend a pair last year when I realized he hadn't clipped his fingernails in over a month. Great price, especially for the quality!
Anahi O.
wallla walla
These clippers are amazing they are not a high-end brand they're very affordable and give amazing quality they clip your toenails nice and easy they're not hard to clear up there very useful for your nails or toenails maybe trying to clip a little hair off your eyebrows or clips a mustache hair off it's great I mean the quality of the clippers are just amazing and they last year pretty long time
Amanda N.
Love then they have a case that helps keep your clippings together throw away when you are done very smart. Comes in a pack of two. Nice one for either you and your husband. Or one for nails and toes. Works bother ways for me. Keep one in purse one at home. Very convenient and it very inexpensive if they were on sale. Bit pricey otherwise. But good buy.
Rebecca S.
El Centro, CA
I bought this set at Target when I misplaced my favorite toenail clippers, and they actually disappointed me. Instead of creating the smooth edge I was used to with my old Trim clippers, these left my nails a little sharper than I like. I'm also not a fan of the curved shape because they make it mor difficult to cut my nails into the shape I prefer.