BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Maggie W.
Douglas, MA
Love them. Great price. And can always find them no matter where I look. I find myself using and repurchasing this brand
Kong V.
Easy to use super sharp and Of course who doesn't loved these one . Good reasonably price not bad at all. I recommended !
Vannessa A.
Miami
The best so far because it brings a small and bigger one.They have grip that helps with the difficult and stubborn nails.
Alyssa M.
After having these for a few months, I’ve noticed they have gotten pretty dull nonetheless they still get the job done
Mariam L.
Toms River
Like having two different sizes to choose from. Comfortable in hand. Reliably sharp. Comfortable edge against the nail.
I like to keep my hand and toe clippers separate. This gives one for each. The grip is come with is also very helpful.
Ermisa I.
Las Vegas, NV
It is just a nail clipper like any other i buy it cause it is cheap price and does the job which it cut your nails lol
Kita H.
Jacksonville, FL
Works great and doesn't break or have trouble cutting my nails. Cuts them evenly and I just file them smooth and round
Angelica P.
I have had this nail clipper for a while now. It still works like if is brand new. My whole family uses it. Good price
Elizabeth M.
This name brand has been around for as long as I can remember, it's the number one for me no matter how many come out.