BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Breanna S.
They trim really really good I love the way that they shape your nail I absolutely love this item I highly recommended it
Abaddon P.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using the same nail clippers and they haven’t broke on me. Easy to use. I only need to replace if I lose it.
Mandie Y.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Trim is my go to brand as the price is right and the product is exceptional. Always consistent, easy to use and no issues
Katie P.
Love this. I keep mine separate from my husband's and since they are colored on the bottom he doesn't get them mixed up.
Diana R.
Spring
It does its job and is very easy to used i would recomend this and is not expensive at all you can find this at any store
Sara K.
These are Heavy duty! They are weighty. I've had clippers get dull, these are going to last forever. My house uses them.
Vannessa A.
Miami
The best so far because it brings a small and bigger one.They have grip that helps with the difficult and stubborn nails.
Kong V.
Easy to use super sharp and Of course who doesn't loved these one . Good reasonably price not bad at all. I recommended !
Sherri C.
Anderson
A very dependable  brand and I would highly recommend buying this. does a good job and meets my needs, a great find.
yehudit m.
Love these- get the job done and at a great and reasonable price. I love the two sizes and been using this type for years