BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Stacy C.
Long Beach
These are guaranteed to always work and not break ,I usually keep a pair in my purse or diaper bag and at least one at home
Rich B.
Tamaqua
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this product for a few years, and have not had to replace. Both clippers cut sharply and leave no sharp edges.
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
I’ve had these forever I love them durable long lasting and purple is my color, I bought these at cvs probably 4 years ago
Alex E.
El Centro , CA
Normally one would use the bigger size for your toenails, but I like to use the smaller ones. They get every inch of nail.
Laura O.
Corpus Christi, TX
I wanted to like these nail clippers but the rubber handle was to think. I like the fact that there was two nail clippers.
Stephanie F.
Shelby
These are not very sharp and take some effort to get them to cut. But they were cheap and I guess you get what you pay for.
Melanie S.
Madrid
We have a couple sets of these bc we have a bad habit of losing them but they're fantastic. They stay sharp and work well.
Shelley A.
I like straight clippers and this set is perfect. Very sharp and easy to hold with the rubber grips. Would purchase again.
Jackie M.
These do the job and are very durable. I have had this set over six months and they still work great. Nice price point to.
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
I don't have much to say about this product...it's clippers. They work good as expected and last a long time...good enough?