BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Helen Q.
Bella Vista, AR
In one? Love this combo pack! Clippers are always sharp and sturdy and always there to help me with all my clipping needs.
Jennifer R.
Campbellsville
These are a pretty good clipper. Worked for what I needed it for. Bought at walmart. Have bought several times before.
Mari M.
Good value for the product. Not too sharp that you cut yourself. Compares well to competitors. Use on kids as well as adults.
Katie W.
Olean, NY
I bought these before I went to rehab. I absolutely love them. Mine are pink. I'm a first time user. Bought them at Walmart.
Laura S.
Enjoy these nail clippers they get the job done. And because they have grippers you don't have to worry about them slipping.
Jessica G.
East Liberty, OH
These clippers work great. They are durable and hold up well. The cut nicely. The price is great. Would buy this brand again.
Karen R.
united states
It is very easy to hold and amazing at cutting my nails and I just love the color
It is so easy to cut your toenails with it
Erika V.
Horizon City, TX
Loved this matching set. The blades are sharp and can accommodate any size nails. Can even cut through thick nails with ease.
Emily W.
Catonsville, MD
They get the job done. I bought these at Target and I am extremely pleased with the quality of them. They are very durable.
Dianna P.
Ocala, FL
I love it and my husband had his own, I let people know how good it is and the price are good too you can buy it any where