BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Rita R.
Burlington, NC
Great! No problems slipping out of my hands when doing my 7 year old sons nails. Hdhwufnflgpfnsns
Didufidjtjfofogot
Djsifnfbg
Christina H.
Norfolk, VA
Chose the duo for nail and toe clips. They work great! Sharp, don't need a crazy amount of pressure to clip through the nail.
Kayla H.
Oak Grove, KY
Love these! We use them on the kids and our selfs! Too bad we lose them and always end up buying more! Great durable product!
Karen R.
united states
It is very easy to hold and amazing at cutting my nails and I just love the color
It is so easy to cut your toenails with it
Jackie H.
Soap Lake, WA
Did the job, worked great with my natural nails. The bundle is a good deal instead of buying separately, definitely recommend
Amanda F.
Virginia, MN
These work awesome. They don't seem to really dull. Minus one star because they seem to get nicks fairly easy on the corners.
Mari M.
Good value for the product. Not too sharp that you cut yourself. Compares well to competitors. Use on kids as well as adults.
Mikaela R.
Princeton
My nails were easy to clip with these. They have a grip in the handle to avoid slipping. I like the natural shape they give.
Moneek O.
OKC
These are great! I have always used Trim clippers but these are the nest I have tried. They are very sharp and they are cute!
maria v.
Strong sturdy nail clipper, it's sharp and cuts toenails with out breaking the nails. easy grip. I get sad when it's hidding