BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

lizbet r.
ca
I dont really like to cut my nails because I like them to be long but when I want a little trim I can use this amazing product.
Ashley C.
Wolcott
Perfect for any nail trimming need you may have. The duo is the best value for your dollar as well. Grip is comfortable as well
Emily S.
Grand forks , ND
Durable, great quality and cheap! I would highly recommend this pack, I do frequently manicures and these hold up wonderfully.
Helen Q.
Bella Vista, AR
In one? Love this combo pack! Clippers are always sharp and sturdy and always there to help me with all my clipping needs.
Christina H.
Norfolk, VA
Chose the duo for nail and toe clips. They work great! Sharp, don't need a crazy amount of pressure to clip through the nail.
Mari M.
Good value for the product. Not too sharp that you cut yourself. Compares well to competitors. Use on kids as well as adults.
Katie W.
Olean, NY
I bought these before I went to rehab. I absolutely love them. Mine are pink. I'm a first time user. Bought them at Walmart.
Erika V.
Horizon City, TX
Loved this matching set. The blades are sharp and can accommodate any size nails. Can even cut through thick nails with ease.
kendra a.
I love these nail clippers they are very sturdy and they dont break easily and they never go dull they last a very long time.
Chelsea N.
Exact nail clipper set I have. Absolutely love them. The smaller one works great for my hands as well as my children's hands.