BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Ashley C.
Wolcott
Perfect for any nail trimming need you may have. The duo is the best value for your dollar as well. Grip is comfortable as well
lizbet r.
ca
I dont really like to cut my nails because I like them to be long but when I want a little trim I can use this amazing product.
Damaris r.
Não muito bom té muito duro e não corta a unha direito não sei porque mas eu uso as vezes quando tem uma unha difícil de cortar
Kelsey E.
Crestwood, KY
Best clippers for my husbands thick nails. These are very sturdy and have lasted longer than any other clippers I have bought.
Ivy W.
El Monte, CA
Comes with two nail clippers. Easy to use and does the job. Pretty sharp and easy to cut my nails with. Doesn't poke your skin.
Jennifer M.
Parsons, TN
I have been using this for years. It always has the best cut. I can tell a big difference when trying to use the other brands.
Jessica P.
Marlette, MI
Great product for the price. I especially like the rubber grabbers on the clippers. Keeps them from sliding out of your hands.
Shelby P.
Louisville, KY
These clippers are so easy to grip and use. I keep a few pairs around my house cause you never know when you'll get a hangnail!
Anita R.
Bell, CA
I like this because it comes in big and small Big for the adults and small for the kids so not to cut deep and make them bleed
dana w.
The easy grip on these handles make your job so much easier and it makes it quicker also. They are the perfect clippers to have