BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Stephanie M.
Braham, MN
I love this product and think it's so adorable that it came with both toenail and fingernail clippers definitely would recommend
Chasity T.
Middle Village, NY
This nail clipper is very easy to use on thick hard nails and also on thin and fragile ones too . Cuts a smooth edge my favorite
Emilee R.
Canyon Country, CA
Love this set! The larger nail clippers work really well with my toe nails and they both cut very well. They don't bend my nail.
Ashley V.
Vermont, IL
I really like these clippers, they work very well. It was hard to find a good pair of nail clippers that aren't crazy expensive!
Emily S.
Grand forks , ND
Durable, great quality and cheap! I would highly recommend this pack, I do frequently manicures and these hold up wonderfully.
Keyonna H.
Midland
really love this product first good for my nails cuz my cuticles good great for the price , really affordable and last a while
Luz Z.
Odessa, TX
Always buy their products I have never had any problems with and if their products and I like how cheap and affordable they are
Jessica P.
Marlette, MI
Great product for the price. I especially like the rubber grabbers on the clippers. Keeps them from sliding out of your hands.
Shelby P.
Louisville, KY
These clippers are so easy to grip and use. I keep a few pairs around my house cause you never know when you'll get a hangnail!
Lakin P.
I love these clippers, I rarely go with a different brand than trim they are afforabke and the quality is A+! They are perfect