BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Andrea F.
Brownsville
Purchased at: Target
This is one of the best nail clippers out there and for the price definitely this one is the one to go with. Comfortable to use, sharp cuts nail right away without hurting nail bed. Ive bought this a couple of times
Gaby C.
Kent, OH
I’m really glad that I got this pack with the smaller and larger clippers. They actually cut your nails unlike a couple of clippers I’ve had in the past. I will always buy trim clippers now.
Brittany R.
They work fine, just like any other nail clipper. I always prefer using a larger/stronger nail clipper in comparison to the smaller kinds. I just find they don’t cut the nail as well.
Stephanie M.
Mint Hill, NC
Purchased at: Target
I bought these nail clippers recently. I love this duo because I could use the smaller clippers on myself and my kids and my husband could use the bigger one. It works as expected and didn’t disappoint!
Madeline B.
Lockport, LA
Trim is a brand I trust. I use their tweezers and nail clippers religiously. I choose Trim because so know these products last for years and years. So affordable and reliable.
Earlene T.
Oak HILL, FL.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The toenail clippers works well. The fingernail clippers I got is so stiff I literally have to strain to clip my nails. Is plenty Sharp but you have to have a strong set of fingers to squeeze them.
Brittany S.
Wabash, IN
I have had these clippers for 6 years and they continue to work great! They don’t break and they have been one of the best clippers I’ve used. I will continue to use these
Tabitha B.
Winfield, AL
I use nail clippers constantly because I have to keep my nails short for work. These clippers work great and are very affordable. They are lightweight and easy to use.
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
Love this two pack of nail clippers. My boyfriend got bought them and they are very sharp. They cut my nails well, and cut his too and he has thicker nails than me.
Evelyn J.
Orem
Purchased at: Walgreens
Perfect nail clipper! Love how it cuts shaping your nails to perfection. Product is 💯% quality. I do not have problems cutting my nails anymore. It makes it easier!