BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Jamie S.
Lenoir City, TN
Cuts my nails just fine, comfortable grip, cheap and useful. Pretty useful for office and home. I wish it came with a carrying case.
Kamaljit K.
This product is great and very affordable. It's easy to use. You get two in the pack. You can buy this at almost any local drugstore.
Elizabeth E.
Manteca, CA
These are my go to nail trimmers. They work great and are very affordable. I tend to misplace mine so I have bought them quite often.
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
Sturdy, last forever, great pricing, and great quality. They're your basic nail trimmers, I use a pair every time I trim my nails.
Its really good and i love how it comes in a package of too i usually use the big one i the small one for my kids its great product
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
Great brand of clippers! I've owned a few pairs and they last very long and don't break or feel like they have a hard time cutting
Leslie B.
This one has both sizes so you can do both jobs when you need too. This is the only brand I like to use when it comes to clippers.
Sarah T.
New London
These clippers provide great clipping every time. They are a bit bigger than other clippers, enabling more stability while holding.
Steffany C.
Great value, does a great job at cutting my nails and even my husbands super hard nails. Easy to use and available in most stores.
Terresa M.
Jenkins
I buy these almost monthly.. Lol. Everyone in the house borrows them and forgets to return them. I've always bought the trim brand.