BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Honey S.
Fort Smith
Inexpensive. Sometimes they will get dull way but it is nice to have a little pair for the fingernails and a larger pair for toenails.
Cortney W.
Every girl must have nail accessories... Like come on now... Should a least have bout 20 pairs.. I know I do... I'm always buying them
Holli C.
Corsicana
These work well. I have some for me, my husband and our daughter. Very nice to hold. I don't cut my nails very often unless one breaks.
Trisha D.
Phoenix
Products generally stay very sharp which is very important when clipping nails. You never want to have clippers that pull on your nail.
Tiffiny S.
San Antonio, TX
Best clippers I've ever used. They are sturdy, effective, and get the job done. I've had mine forever now with no signs of wear & tear.
CRYSTAL R.
Marshall, AR
Great set of clippers for great price. I buy Trim brand nail trimmers, cuticle cutters and files because theyre the best for the price.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
I love them. They get the job done. But if you twist it the wrong way to open to start clipping, the clip pops off. So just be careful.
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
Purchases these at Marshall's at a discount and they are my favorite. They are lightweight and easy to clean and they get the job done.
Rosa C.
Simpsonville, SC
Very sturdy set of nail clippers. They are the best ones I have ever purchased. Before I bought these I had to buy new ones every year.
Dee J.
Clippers,are nice but mines broke easily. The,price is good and I like pink. Customer service didn't help me do I threw Clippers away.