BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
Affordable, easy to clean, and easy to use. We throw one or two instockings at the holidays, and buy a pair or two during the year,
Kelsey H.
Miramar, FL
These nail clippers work great. Get my nails trimmed well. Straight clean cut. No jagged edges. Next time, I'll definitely purchase again
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Bought myself 2 pairs of these clippers because they r awesome. I use on clients when I do pedicures. N I just jade to some for my self.
Liz T.
These are ok nail clippers. Mine are not as sharp as I would want them to. When I cut my nails I have to press really hard to clip them.
Awa D.
This nail clipper is so good I love that It has two and I love that has the grip. He has Genchel blade that just cut your nails perfectly
Floritzel S.
I purchased this set 6 years ago and it’s still working just fine now! I absolutely love using them when I give myself mani’s or pedi’s.
Liliana F.
Wasco, CA
These are great, pretty clean & slate to get the perfect cut. I like the duo because I get the small ones & my husband gets the big ones.
Alison C.
Laurel, MD
A great value and a wonderful product. Love this set. It makes it so much easier to have a clipper for my toes and nails in one package.
Rosa C.
Simpsonville, SC
Very sturdy set of nail clippers. They are the best ones I have ever purchased. Before I bought these I had to buy new ones every year.
trini b.
Orem, UT
price isnt bad, affordable, also these are the only clippers i haven't lost since they usually have a piece on colored plastic on them.