BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Myra B.
Flint
Trim line offers affordable products that get the job done. Well built/put together and strong enough to clip/trim my strong nails with ease.
Ashley T.
Marysville, CA
Easy to use and always a great price. I've noticed most others will start rusting or become dull pretty fast and these never seem to do that.
Kaylee ..
Saint Charles
Love the little grippy things they have and purple is my favorite color. They work good like any other nail clippers and they're easy to use.
Chemi C.
Grand Prairie , TX
Not much to say about finger nail clippers, but that they get the job done. I have to clip my kids nails weekly and this is the brand I use.
Tera R.
Cleveland, TN
Paid $2.98 for these and I've used them for almost a year! They're the only clippers that shape my nail without clipping them off completely.
shauntia s.
Fort Worth, TX
Good, easy product to use bought one years ago and it still works for me today. Not too expensive and everyone could use this. Good product.
Chandra M.
Modesto, CA
Durable and inexpensive but I feel like the clipper head could be sharper, they are a little flat and make my nail edges feel kind of blunt.
Samantha L.
Great product! Finger nail clippers are perfect for adults or small children. Toe nail clippers are strong enough for even a mans toe nails!
Melissa V.
San Antonio, TX
I bought these nail clippers at Wal-Mart. It was very affordable. It came with two clippers. One was smaller and one was bigger. Great value!
Harley G.
Rockport, TX
I bought these for my husband but i liked them so much i keep them in my purse. The only down side is they are kind of hard to get close cut.