BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Janet W.
Blaine, MN
I’m a sucker for nail clippers! I love having some in my bathroom/living room/ car/ at the office just in case! And this duo pack is fantastic!
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
I rarely do my own nails. But they’re nail clippers and they’re not the cheap kind that break in the middle of the job so that’s a win for me.
Martha M.
Stamford, CT
These are very good and sturdy clippers . I have not had to replace them for at least 5 years . All I do is soak them in alcohol once a month .
Missy M.
King William, VA
Perfect purchase, toe nail and finger nail clippers. I love them, the handles are awesome they don't going flying out of my hands. Must gaves!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Great little clippers to keep in your purse and makeup bag for those times you need them. They last and stay sharp. I purchased mine a walmart.
Nicole R.
We've repurchased a few pairs of these since they always seem to go missing. We love them and will keep repurchasing because they work so well.
Carly F.
Love this set! With the extra grippers my kids are easily and safely able to use them without ne having to worry about them cutting themselves.
Tanisha C.
Columbus
They work pretty well but I really like the duo set, the color choice and that they have the rubber grip on the so they are easy to get a grip
sarah A.
we bought a pack of these a couple years ago and the clippers worked very well. We still actually have them so they last a long time too.
shauntia s.
Fort Worth, TX
Good, easy product to use bought one years ago and it still works for me today. Not too expensive and everyone could use this. Good product.