BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

reina m.
Speedway,IN
Purchased at: CVS
Safe to use and those long dirty nails ypu got baby get one of these because they will clip it away and at the same time it wont cut your skin
sarah A.
we bought a pack of these a couple years ago and the clippers worked very well. We still actually have them so they last a long time too.
Carly F.
Love this set! With the extra grippers my kids are easily and safely able to use them without ne having to worry about them cutting themselves.
Tanisha C.
Columbus
They work pretty well but I really like the duo set, the color choice and that they have the rubber grip on the so they are easy to get a grip
Missy M.
King William, VA
Perfect purchase, toe nail and finger nail clippers. I love them, the handles are awesome they don't going flying out of my hands. Must gaves!
Angel P.
Bronx, NY
I have a set that have sebra prints on them and I love them. It is very stylish and I carry them around in my bag for that just in case moment
Bea C.
Van Nuys, CA
One of my favorite nail clippers. Superb sharp and they lay very easy on my fingers. They eliminate that raspy feeling you have after each cut
Briana C.
I'l have had these for years. They still work like new. I got them at Walmart. Super affordable. Would recommend. Super easy to use of course.
Samantha B.
Hilliard, FL
I like that they come in two different sizes & still fashionable for females. I like to put the small ones in my purse for on the go clippers.
Janet W.
Blaine, MN
I’m a sucker for nail clippers! I love having some in my bathroom/living room/ car/ at the office just in case! And this duo pack is fantastic!