BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Kelli H.
Boise, ID
They work, and they work well. I use these for my whole family, from the two year old to the 15 year old and my husband and myself. Good clippers!
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Tim are the best clippers out there! Reasonably priced always they have the best kits on the market. I trust this brand to cut my baby’s nails too!
Cassie F.
Flatwoods, KY
I bought my set at Walmart. This trims my fingernails and toenails down with great precision. I would definitely recommend these. Very easy to use.
Heather H.
Heuvelton, NY
Decent clippers. Comes with one for your smaller more delicate nails and one for the heavy duty work. Good grips on them with a cute pop of color.
Kesha C.
I have had these clippers for years. And they are still sharp! It is very easy to use and doesn't take a lot of effort or strength to clip nails.
Alice C.
Poland
these are so easy to use ..love the grip on the clippers ..its really nice easy to keep in your hand ..lets you get a good trim on your nails ..
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
These are great clippers for the price. They are sharp and have a comfortable grip. I like the accent color too for a little flair. Good quality.
Diana C.
Whittier, CA
Perfect sizing and the sharpness is just right. I don't struggle to use these at all. I give myself mani pedis all the time and these are vital!
Tredia T.
Inexpensive.. can be found at Walmart or Walgreens. Easy to use, some clippers even have a cushioned grip tab. I’m a repeat user of this product.
Elizabeth M.
Albuquerque, NM
They are sharp but the shape in my opinion is odd to hold I think it's supposed to be like an ergonomic hold but I still love using trim products