BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Frankie W.
Gibson City
Easy to use, especially when I have to clip my sons nails. He isn’t a fan of other clippers. These are the first ones I have purchased by this brand and I will buy again when I need to.
Raquel w.
Albany, GA
Trim is a very great Brand, I’ve been using it for years and their tools are very safe I will definitely keep buying their products and compared to other products this is number one in my book I would definitely recommend this
Ashley M.
Purchased at: Target
I love these nail clippers because they come with two different sizes, one for your fingers and one that works best on your toes. They work great in comparison to others as well. I would highly recommend these to people because the value is just hard to beat.
Hannah D.
I like these clippers. I like that there are two in one package, that they're durable, and are inexpensive. They didn't last as long as I had hoped, and you have to press kinda hard to get a cut even if your nails aren't tough, but they get the job done.
Nikki W.
Not my favorite set of clippers. The handle makes cutting awkward. The cut that comes from these clippers isn't smooth. They are cheaper than other brands, but I would pay a little extra for a better brand.
Cassy K.
Bridgewater
These work ok. At first they were pretty good but they wore down quickly and now it’s really hard to clip with them. I really like trim but these clippers were just not great. I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone
Angela O.
Cocoa, FL
Great product. Not over priced and gets the job done. Trim products are my go to for at home manicures. I get these at Walmart because they are the cheapest there. Definitely a staple in my nail care routine.
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
This lil set is perfect for both your big and small toe nails. Having both sizes allows me to get straight not rigid cut nails with one single clip. I also like using the smaller one to cut down my cuticles.
Jacquelle H.
Boykins
Purchased at: Walmart
These nail clippers are pretty good. I like how clean I can get my nails without them cutting weird. They are cheap and good quality. I don’t think you need to spend a lot of money to clip your nails.
Crystal C.
Ramona, OK
The nail clippers are great! They clip stubborn toes nails with ease. I am able to trim mine and my kids' nails with ease. I would recommend these for anyone to purchase for all nail types.