BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

amanda h.
Sarasota, FL
My favorite clippers! I've had the same pair for about 5 years and they haven't fallen apart on me once. They are strong and precise, and I love them. :)
Christy G.
Newburgh, IN
I really like that you get a small and large size clippers and they are sharp enough not to leave any jagged edges. Does what its supposed to very well.
Nicole R.
Gainesville, GA
My favorite clippers. I usually buy them from Walmart at a good price. I carry the small pair in my purse for emergencies and the larger pair at home.
Rachel G.
Good set of nail clippers. Sharp enough to cut the nail with the first press. I've been using this set for a year or better & they're not dull at all!
Ashley H.
SAINT GEORGE, UT
These work fine for what they are supposed to do, the are great for the price and the only reason I won't buy buying more is because I already have 2!
Alecia F.
Whitehall, PA
The sharpness of the blades do not last very long. After a month or so I wasn't able to cut my nails with these. The clippers would just bend the nail.
Laura F.
Waterford, CA
I realy like the opsions of the two sizes but realy need to have a nail filer added other than that lives your nails feling great not rufe or any thing
Courtni T.
These are sharp enough to easily cut the nails, but not to sharp to cause any damaged. I use them for myself and my daughter and they are pretty good.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these things they don't fall apart I've had them for years and I keep him with me everywhere I go specially when I brake Nails it's easy to grab
Kimber N.
Nordman, ID
Love these nail clippers. They're very sharp so they work well. I also love how it comes with two sizes, they work perfectly for your fingers and toes.