BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Alexzandrea V.
Bronx, NY
This is great because it comes with two. You can use one for your toes and one fits your fingernails. It's great the small one can really get into the corners.
Amanda F.
Windham
I love the 2 sizes of clippers. One for fingers and one for toes. My hubby has really thick toenails so the bigger one really works when cutting through them.
april f.
well its nail clippers, what can be wrong.. i do like the grips on the handles. thats nice. easy to use. my husband has thick nails and these work perfectly
Kristy M.
Walker, LA
I love trim. The pack with a large and small are the best. Gives you a good one for toe nails and one for fingers. They cut perfectly and smoothly, no snags
Karen D.
White Plains, NY
I love having two different size clippers. I can use the big one for my bigger nails and the other for the smaller ones. It gets the job done and I love it.
cheyenne w.
Muskogee, OK
This Is a great and affordable product. It's easy to use. It is very well made and I never have issues with the clippers. I've had mine for a few years now.
Der T.
Minneapolis, MN
One of the sharpest clippers that I for sure have no doubt that is not sharp at all. It's small enough for Pocket size too! No doubt hands down next clipper
Christina K.
I love this set - I've had it for years and it still works like new! Great product and great size. I use the small for my fingers and the large for my toes.
Brittny H.
Corbin, KY
Best nail clippers so far will never buy any different I even use them on my children's nails they leave the nail smooth when other leave them feeling rough
Claudia V.
Hollywood, FL
This pair I have it long ago and the edge is not spent ! They are great , practical , gentle handling and the price is entirely reasonable for its quality .