BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

June R.
Dallas, TX
Love these clippers and the little gripper on them is perfect for when I'm doing my toes or nails. I also love that it is pink! Repeat user. My family used the product. Compare to other brand and we come back to use it due the price and how easy to use the product
Seanna H.
These make perfect cuts on your nails and they will leave you pretty happy... It doesn't compare to any other brands and I will continue to use these when I'm doing nails and I recommend them to anyone, I'll always buy these gains and again!
moriah c.
Massena, NY
Very sharp and stay sharp for a long time. I've had the same pair of clippers rolling around in my purse for a long time. Smooth action spring for easy cutting.
Suzanne R.
Buena Park, CA
I love these clippers. I have a pair both in my bathroom and another pair in my living room near my chair. These clippers remain sharp and I have had no issues.
angela r.
Lincoln, NE
This is perfect for me and my husband....his fingers and toes are a lot bigger than mine so the big ones work great for him and the small ones are perfect for me
Amanda F.
Windham
I love the 2 sizes of clippers. One for fingers and one for toes. My hubby has really thick toenails so the bigger one really works when cutting through them.
Alexzandrea V.
Bronx, NY
This is great because it comes with two. You can use one for your toes and one fits your fingernails. It's great the small one can really get into the corners.
Stacy W.
Like that this is a duo. Have both in the same package makes finding the clipper I need easy. They also fit well in your hand because of the grippers on them.
Nicole S.
Elyria, OH
Love! Very reasonably priced and they get the job done! I like the two pack because you get the larger ones for your toes in the smaller ones for your fingers.
Nancy M.
Elkton
Would love a free sathank Please & Thank you our family uses nail clippers all the time hade to throw out some pairs do to brakeage also we've lost many pair's