BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Ali
I love my fiance, but the man has some freaky feet. These Trim nail clippers are wide enough for him to hold comfortably, and strong enough to cut through his man nails.
Cecil R.
Augusta, GA
I don't have a complaint with his products they bring a small one and a big one and I have kids there and it's awesome to use the small one to them and the big one for us
Brittany P.
Macon, GA
2 sizes to suite my fingers or toes. The larger clippers cut straight across, so the nails won't splinter. Smaller size is perfect for travel! Great set and good value!
April H.
I love these clippers because the grips on the ends make them really easy to keep hold of while clipping your nails. You don't have to worry about an accidental slip.
Rachel W.
Llano, TX
These are honestly some of the best clippers I've ever owned! Super easy grip let's you control the cut easily I've had mine for two years and they still work great!
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
These were good in the past but the product quality has gone downhill on not only the clippers (toe and finger) but the tweezers and others too. Sorely disappointed
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
June R.
Dallas, TX
Love these clippers and the little gripper on them is perfect for when I'm doing my toes or nails. I also love that it is pink! Repeat user. My family used the product. Compare to other brand and we come back to use it due the price and how easy to use the product
Seanna H.
These make perfect cuts on your nails and they will leave you pretty happy... It doesn't compare to any other brands and I will continue to use these when I'm doing nails and I recommend them to anyone, I'll always buy these gains and again!
Moneek O.
OKC
These are great! I have always used Trim clippers but these are the nest I have tried. They are very sharp and they are cute!