BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Krista V.
These are very precise and don't take much pressure to cut the nail quickly. I have used this brand many times .Very easy to use. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Ashlynn M.
I always buy this brand of nail clippers for me and my family. But they do dull out fairly fast. But they're inexpensive and easy to get ahold of so I keep buying them
Acalia L.
S Salt Lake, UT
Not my favorite. These are extremely weak and the shape of the clipper is awkward so you don't get a great nail shape without having to clip and touch up several times.
jessica t.
Nail clipper not only does it do the job but leaves a smooth fine trim with each use usually trim my nail and do not need to file but i still file to keep all my nails the same length
Kellie
Temecula, CA
These nail clippers work great . I love that there a two in this pack. I put one one in my master bathroom and one in the kids bathroom. They are good quality and I very safe to use.
Rocio G.
Cape Coral
They are just regular nail clippers. I really like them. They are not just plain like most others I've used. I really wanted to check these ones out, and they are really good. I would definitely recommend them!
Everything N.
Denver
Love this set use it all my family and they work great the handles are easy and they cut good I love the brand can always find since I got the 2 pack very helpful to have small for the kids too worth it
Kristie M.
These work fine. I use them on both my self and my children. They trim up nails without effort and are easy to hold. I've yet to have them slip or cut skin which is all I ask.
Emily V.
I like these clippers because they are easy to use. They don't have that shiny smooth texture that causes them to slip out of your hands like other clippers I've used before.
Dolores Z.
Ontario, CA
I've had these same nail clippers for years they work amazing. I usually like my nails Square. In this package comes with one rounded nail clipper and one square nail clipper.