BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Aleshia M.
Andrews, SC
These are not my most favorite brand of fingernail clippers but they do do the job. I feel like they leave a lot of rough edges when clipping your nails and I still have to go in with the file they are pretty cheap but I would spend a little bit more and get a better pair.
Miranda L.
Klamath Falls, OR
I like that in the package there are 2 different sizes. I use the smaller ones on my fingernails and the large ones on my toenails. I thought the price of these clippers is average. I would definitely buy again, because I was extremely impressed with the quality.
Natacha N.
Very good price and there was a sale at cvs on top of it. I’m always losing these things though I don’t know how. I must have at least five sets of these. They are my favorite.
Lizette O.
It's always beneficial to have more than one nail trimmer/clipper around the house. It is essentially needed for a person to consistently to take care of their nails. I love these clippers they are very affordable., basically you get two for the price of one.
Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
The blade are nice and sharp when you first buy them but they become dull pretty quickly. They have a good grip on them, making them easy to use and handle without dropping them. I will continue to buy these unless I find another brand that doesn’t get dull
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is a great little set for fingernails and toe maintenance. It’s very important to me to keep my nails trimmed and neat - top and bottom. I purchased my set from Target. I would definitely buy it again, but my set at 8 years old is still going strong!
Becky Z.
These will get the job done even on thick toe nails. The rubber grippers are great so you get a good grip.I would recommend this to anyone. Price is a little high but you are getting two tools in one pack. I would buy these again if mine became dull .
Liane N.
seminole, FL
I love these! I do my nails at home and when I loose the correct nail clippers I am looking for - these always pop up instead and I’m glad they do because they work GREAT! super sharp and easy to use. My little niece loves using them to cut her nails
Rebecca H.
Tallahassee
Some of my favorite clippers. They worked great. I’ve used these multiple time and bought them multiple times. Very inexpensive. They’re definitely worth the price. Pros: cut great, and inexpensive. I would absolutely recommend these clippers.
Frankie W.
Gibson City
Easy to use, especially when I have to clip my sons nails. He isn’t a fan of other clippers. These are the first ones I have purchased by this brand and I will buy again when I need to.