BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Sammie S.
Hoboken, NJ
These clippers are sharp and includes a good size for both toenails and fingernails. Unfortunately, the one piece falls off occasionally. It's easy to fix, but annoying at times.
Jazmyne M.
Henderson, NV
I've been using these nail clippers since I was little because of my grandparents. They are easy to use and very affordable. You can't really go wrong with any of the TRIM products. I would recommend this!
Katie B.
Riverbank, CA
I gave these clippers a 4 star rating because I love them and the shape they give my manicure but they leave the edges of my nails more on the sharp side so I have took in with a file to help that but I like them enough to deal with filing
Trish H.
College Station, TX
Love the grips on these clippers. When my hands a little slippery from lotion or cuticle oil this prevents the dreaded "shoot out of my grip while squeezing and flying across the room" that sometimes happens.

Hands down a great product.
Ashley K.
Great for my sensitive toes! Love how comfortable the rubber grip is, and is a great value for your money. There aren't any cons with this and I've used this weekly! I highly recommend this product to others
Kealey W.
Orlando, FL
This nail clippers are great. They clip the toughest nails with no hassle. I used them for the first time and have been using them since. They are affordable and way to use. I would recommend them to others.
Julie I.
Awesome products. I bought these clippers because they had both the fingernail and toenail clippers in the same package. They worked great and were reasonably priced. I would purchase these again and tell my friends and family about them.
Naisa W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love the dual pack! One for toes and or for nails. Very sturdy. Sleek, clean stainless steel finish. Love the purple rubber part that makes it easy to hold them while hands are wet or dry in case of slip.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love it Elise trustable am dependable and never have to worry because he's going to break this very high quality steel and I will never use another product ever again the clippers are wonderful so happy
Kathryn C.
bentonville, ar
Great set. Super durable and inexpensive. I usually purchase this brand for manicure tools. Easy to use and easy to find anywhere. Great value. Perfect for nails and toenails. Would recommend to others