BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Kristo A.
These nail clippers are very good quality & long lasting. I've had mine for years! For only 2 dollars, they are very affordable. The rubber area gives it a good grip. I use them every few weeks. My only problem is that the nails come out looking choppy
Libby C.
Williamsburg, VA
I bought these to replace an old manicure kit that was starting to fall apart. These have lasted well so far. They are easy to grip and maneuver and give a nice clean cut along the nail. I like that the package includes both sizes. I recommend them!
Heather M.
Winslow, AZ
I sometimes pick up something a little fancier, but a handful of these here and there about the house are essential, especially for the quick nail break. They do just fine in the first step of a pedi or mani too.
Estefani O.
These are amazing!! The straight cut it gives makes my life easier when giving myself a manicure and pedicure. The also cut through the hardest nails without one having to struggle.
Michelle W.
Waretown, NJ
Typical nail clippers. I do not like having long nails so I cute mine about every 3 days. Easy to use. Hard to cut too short or cut too much of your nail off, which is a good thing when it comes to nail clippers.
Heidi M.
Mantachie, MS
I like the duo pack.  Great product.  I like the duo pack.  Great product.  I like the duo pack.  I like the duo pack.  Great product.  Great product.  I like the duo pack.  Great product.  I like the duo pack.  Great product.  I like the duo pack.  Great product.
Amber G.
Saint Paul, MN
Just a very basic clipper that I had to buy on the the fly at the pharmacy at work. It's not something I would buy again if a store had a larger selection but I keep it in my purse.
NoMe J.
I like the it gas a grip on the end i also like that the large clipper has a straight edge which i think is great for clipping toenils. They are also inexpensive for the quality.
Sammie S.
Hoboken, NJ
These clippers are sharp and includes a good size for both toenails and fingernails. Unfortunately, the one piece falls off occasionally. It's easy to fix, but annoying at times.
K A Y L A N V.
Very durable clippers. They cut very nicely. They don't slip pout of my hands. The price is great. I purchased mine from sallys. They don't feel cheap at all. It's so easy to use. I recommend this to everyone