BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Kayla W.
Manti, UT
Very high quality! I've had them 3 whole months and haven't lost them yet (which is probably a record for me!) they're heavy duty enough to cut even my husbands thick toenails. Good ones for sure! I will definitely repurchase.
Julie M.
Humble, TX
I don't think these are too bad of quality. They are durable and not cheap-like compared to others. They are sturdy. You do not have to apply a lot of pressure to clip your nails. I really like picking these up to keep them at work, in my purse, at home, etc.
Nayeli T.
elizabeth
Nice nail clippers. The rubbery part really helps you get a good hold of it. You would have more control over it than the other nail clippers. It was a first time I have used it but I would recommend it plus it’s affordable
Savanna B.
Eastman, GA
These nail clippers are very safe. I was a first time user when I bought these from Walmart, definitely won't be using anything else. The different sizes are very convenient. Great price and even better value. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Beverly h.
Riverside, CA
These clippers are hands down one of the best . I consider them pricey however they are good for people who sensitive or have who have weak nails. I have been using the brand for years and I would buy this product again .
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
These are great to have I always use this to trim my nails, this product really doesn't have any pros or cons. The price is also great they are never expensive I would recommend these to everyone. This product is awesome!
Kristo A.
These nail clippers are very good quality & long lasting. I've had mine for years! For only 2 dollars, they are very affordable. The rubber area gives it a good grip. I use them every few weeks. My only problem is that the nails come out looking choppy
Adriana G.
Surprise, AZ
My boyfriend has rocks for nails they are super hard to cut so these definitely come through and cut his nails very nicely. I’m a repeat customer but then again you usually only purchase these once unless you lose them.
gwenna d.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this brand they are strong and last long. I love the grip on the handle makes it easy to use they look cute. I have always used this brand and have never thought about trying another brand. they are good prices and you can find them almost anywhere.
Libby C.
Williamsburg, VA
I bought these to replace an old manicure kit that was starting to fall apart. These have lasted well so far. They are easy to grip and maneuver and give a nice clean cut along the nail. I like that the package includes both sizes. I recommend them!