BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Jennifer P.
Basic kit at a great price! They are built to last! Great value. They can be found at just about every type of store.
They do the job they are intended for. I always buy trim brand, but I haven't had to buy them so often because they last a long time.
Indri D.
They are alright, to thick on the tips, so a little hard to grab my nails sometimes. They are become dull easily too. I'm not sure if I like this brand. Won't buy these again. I will spend a bit more money and invest a better nail clipper.
Beatrice H.
East Wenatchee
I had a difficult time finding good clippers that don't shred my nails, then I got these! I love the two pack because i don't have to buy them separately. The grip is comfortable, and they're easy to use. They work like a charm!
Alex M.
These do the job. I don't have super specific tastes on nail tools, but these were affordable and easy to find, and the size was big enough for me to use them for my hands and feet. No particular pros or cons, I would buy them again but wouldn't necessarily seek them out.
Katie M.
I use these about every chance I get, I also use them for my daughter, I have used these before this is not my first time using this product. They are very easy to use and I like the grip it has so it is easy to hold while trimming nails. Yes I would definitely buy again .
Amy P.
Raleigh
I do not like these. Ive tried them on my whole family. They are too tight and are not very sharp. I dont buy this brand any more. I typically buy the Safety first ones for the kids and Revlon nail clips for my self and my husband.
Olivia M.
Peoria, AZ
I love that this comes with two sizes. I have run into the issue of one breaking but I have had it for a couple years.
They get the job done and it is actually pretty gentle on the nail. I don’t find that the nail breaks around it
Jaquelin C.
This nail clipper has been in my home for a couple of months now. It is my fault that i buy so many because i always lose them. i think it is a pretty good product because it does not more more damage then other nail clippers do to my nails. Yes i would recommend this!
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
Very high quality! I've had them 3 whole months and haven't lost them yet (which is probably a record for me!) they're heavy duty enough to cut even my husbands thick toenails. Good ones for sure! I will definitely repurchase.
Beth W.
Northwood, OH
I always do my own finger and toe nails at home. These clippers from Trim are very much better than other brands I have used. I have had them for about 2 years and they are still cutting great! They are able to grip easily and give and excellent trim to my nails!