BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Candi C.
Dayton, TN
I bought these and was really disappointed. They were not very sharp at all. I have regular healthy nails and the clippers were having a hard time cutting them. Next time I'll spend a little more on a nice pair.
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
I enjoy using the Trim nail and toenail clippers. They are a great value and you get the 2 piece set. I love the contrasting material that makes them easier to grip. When a member of my family borrows them without returning them I just go and buy another set.
Tammy R.
Fairview
Does the job well for a great price. If they get lost it is no big deal to buy another pack. With as many people in our house hold that is always welcomed. They are easy to use and typically do the job very well. I have no complaints, so GOOD JOB!!!!!
Tyshea P.
Winston Salem, NC
I'm always losing nail clippers, The convenience of having both sizes of nail clippers in both pack is a very gratifying. I've had these for a while and go to work very well and have no signs of dulling at all.
Perla F.
Firebaugh, CA
Nail clippers are a simple yet necessary part of life. Having reliable clippers means you buy them less often and have them when you need them. I don't think I've ever bought any other brand of nail clippers.
Janice B.
These are tough(er) then nails. Hahaha. They are sharp and stay sharp! They cut through everyons mails in my family. I have not had to purchase any more because of them going dull. The grip is great amd they get the job done!
Erica S.
Lamar, AR
Picked up a set at Walmart but wasn't a big fan. I can't put my finger on exactly how they differ from the traditional style, but it affected the functionality. They didn't cut well & they left sharp edges.
Linda D.
Reno, NV
These nail clippers are excellent and stay sharp for a long time. I love the purple grip that really helps to well Grip the nail clippers rift without them sliding through your fingers
Sarah D.
Gallipolis , OH
I've had these nail clippers for several years and they still work as well as the day I bought them. They are quite strong and always cut completely through the nail easily. The design is very ergonomic. Will buy again if mine ever wear down!
Jennifer P.
Basic kit at a great price! They are built to last! Great value. They can be found at just about every type of store.
They do the job they are intended for. I always buy trim brand, but I haven't had to buy them so often because they last a long time.