BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
I don't know what there really is to say about a nail clipper. It clips nails and is sharp. I didn't have any problems. In the past I have bought some that have broken when I went to use them. These ones have been durable.
Cayla M.
Carson City, NV
I love these nail clippers! I have RA/OA in my hands which makes it really hard to do things that require any type of strength, but these are a nice set and easy to used. They are priced just right and I would recommend these to anyone looking for a new set!
Rachael R.
Wakefield, ri
Trim! What a superb product. A brand that truly excells at their speciality. These clippers are made very well and sell for an extremely fair price for a product that will last and last. I don't find the chain necessary as i don't typically clip them onto anything but my nails ;) maybe for those who travel
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
These clippers are strong and sharp. They are able to cut through big toe nails (lol) like it's nothing. I like the purple grip too.  I purchased my set at walmart and probably will purchase this brand again if these I currently use ever become dull.
Yolanda R.
Lanham, MD
I love how gentle these are when cutting my nails and my son's nails. These are my only go to for him since he is usually hurt by others he only likes these because they don't hurt him.
Tania H.
Los Angeles, CA
The perfect duo. The small one to give yourself a manicure and the bigger one to give your self a pedicure. They work very well. I have the same nail clipper for years now no damages have happened. So worth the money
Pauline R.
Buffalo, NY
I like this duo because i like to use separate clippers for toes and fingers. keeps everything sanitary! I have purchased many things from this brand so i trust the products to last and do what they are supposed to do. i would definitely recommend this to others!
Ashley R.
Whittier, NC
Love this nail clipper duo pack. The pink handles is a plus. First time user of this brand and they are my main ones. Bought them at the local Wal-Mart. Compared to others i have used these deliver a clean nail cut. Will for sure buy this product again
Meghan H.
Woodland, Ca
This set is perfect if you're just trimming your nails. It gets the job done but nothing special about it. You must be careful when sanitizing. If you leave them to soak they will form some rust, so I don't recommend that. However, they are perfect for just some trimming, low maintenance work.
Candi C.
Dayton, TN
I bought these and was really disappointed. They were not very sharp at all. I have regular healthy nails and the clippers were having a hard time cutting them. Next time I'll spend a little more on a nice pair.