BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Sara S.
West Chester, PA
When I cut my nails, I don't usually like to file them after. The small clippers are nice for small, hard to reach areas or for cutting off broken pieces, while still saving most of the nail! The big ones are less useful that way, but still great in a pinch.
Megan P.
Clarks summit , PA
These nail clippers actually give a great bang for the buck! They are super sharp and stay that way...you never have to worry about just bending the nail when you try to clip it, you always get a nice clean cut! Love!
Amanda L.
Waukegan, IL
They remain sharp longer than any other brand of nail clippers I've ever bought. I totally appreciate the rubberized grips, and the file is something I always look for in a nail trimmer (it's awesome for sock fuzz I'm toenails or dirt under any nail).
Courtney M.
Potosi, MO
Trim nail clippers are great for the entire family. I have been using these my entire life, and now I use them on my kids as well. They feature a sturdy construction for a long lasting product. These are an amazing value and you can find them in nearly any store! I recommend these to everyone, not just for adults, but for the entire family!
Maria C.
I love the two sizes of clippers that come in this package, the bigger clippers are perfect for a pedi and it seems to be stronger and more gentle than previous clippers I've used before. they are super easy to use and i completely recommend this!
Brittany L.
Hesperia, CA
My husband is constantly losing our nail clippers so I am always looking for nail clippers I can buy that are not only inexpensive but also that work well. These clippers are cheap, but cut cleanly. My biggest pet peeve is having a rugged nail after cutting. These clippers dont do that!
Kerri C.
McLean , VA
I have never come across a pair of nail clippers that I think are really something special. These are just like any other clippers to me. They are cheap and they get the job done. If someone switched them with a different pair I don't think I would really notice but I feel that way about any clippers.
Maddie A.
Berlin , CT
I love these clippers. The little grip at the end of the clipper is great and helps not slip. I also like that it comes with a mini version because its easy to clip when you don't want to chop off all the nail. They last a while so i would buy again if need to!
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Very nice nail clippers. The two sizes available is so convenient for many reasons. If i want to take them somewhere i like the small pair for traveling or if I need a bigger cut then the bigger pair. Very nice
Jessica C.
Lufkin, TX
The Trim Nail Clipper duo is perfect for keeping my nails trimmed and in shape. I purchased this clipper at Walgreens. It is easy to use because it has a small gripper at the tip so it does not slip out of your fingers. I didn't like that it did not have the little file attached to the clipper. Other than that, it was a great product.