BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
I love how easy these clippers are to hold due to the snazzy rubber grips on the ends. I've used this style clippers for years and years and have found them to be the most functional of all others on the market.
Marielena R.
Perris, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It trims my nails pretty well but I would say not my favorite. It leaves them really sharp that I need to file them smoothly compared to other nail clippers I have. They have lasted me a while though which is great.
Sarah M.
These are really nice nail clippers. I bought them at Walmart for around 5$. I’m very picky when it comes to nail clippers because some of them just ruin my nails however these ones are great ! I love that two come in the pack . I also love the little purple mark on them so if they’re mixed in with other nail clippers it’s easy to identify which ones they are !
Sarah T.
Cheney
I love how smooth these are. They are quite sharp and cut very well. They are made quite strong too. I would definitely repurchase these if they broke. I would definitely recommend!
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
So I bought these at the Dollar General close to us because someone lost the nail clippers.  They looked like they were heavy duty and would work great.  I got home and started to use them and they shredded my nails.  They don't line up right and don't come together all the way in some spots.
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
I purchased the item becuase it was cheap, and I needed a quick fix for a lost clipper.  It gripped well, however broke rather quickly.  In its defense I was using it on falsies, however unfortunately I have to have clippers that can handle false nails. I would recommend the ones from Sally Hanson.
Chelsea V.
Boston, MA
Great price for a two pack of nail clippers. Only thing is that I wish that the toenail/larger clipper was a bit less curved. As someone who has suffered/continues to deal with ingrown toenails, it's a bit hard for me to cut them straight across like I'm supposed to. Otherwise great product!
Sami D.
Huntington
These nail clippers are great especially if you have large finger nails, you can use the toe nail clippers on them. Also have noticed that if you have thicker nails they cut through them with ease! I always tend to lose them and will always go for the TRIM brand over any other brand
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these nail clippers. I love the fact that the pack comes with two! I use both, and they are easy to use. These are also very affordable and the quality is really good! If I lose them I’d repurchase for sure.
Jessica K.
muskegon
I love these they’re super cute and I got them at target which is always a fun place to shop. I think Trim is a great brand and I love some of their seasonal items as well as their stable products.