BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Maria C.
San Antonio , TX
This duo pack comes with two convenient sizes, one for toes and one for fingers. Both pair are ergonomic and easy to handle. The design is such that you cannot cut yourself with the blades unless you cut too far or run your finger along the blade (neither of which are recommended).
Diana T.
Phillipsburg, NJ
These are just okay. Not as sharp as other brands. They also don't have a file in the. I do like the little one, I can keep that in my work bag as a just in case. I have to really put some effort into pushing down on them to get them to cut. It's almost like the tension is not appropriate. I honestly would not by these again.
Brittany A.
East Islip, NY
Purchased mine at Target a few years ago and they are just as sharp today as they were when I purchased them. The duo is definitely a selling point. I love the straight clipper where as my husband prefers the curved. Cannot beat the price! If and when these should ever break I would DEFINITELY purchase them again!
Laura J.
I got this product about a year ago and it definitely gets the work done. I am not really picky when it comes to this type of product, but I can say that it was worth it. Both clippers are in perfect condition and I have no problems using them. I really like the purple oval at the edge of the clipper because it makes it easier for me to hold it. I recommend this product.
Lucero T.
Fort Worth, TX
These nail clippers worked great. I use the smaller one for my finger nails and the bigger one for my toe nails. It cuts nails easily without a struggle. I have used this brand several times and it works just as great as the more expensive ones they have out there.
Jennifer M.
Effingham , Sc
You have strong nails ? No problem these clippers do the trick and they are really affordable. You can get them at any local pharmacy or Walmart or any other kind of supermarket. I only get these clippers because I love how my nails end up looking like. I love it !
Anne Marie A.
Milltown, NJ
I purchased this product at Walmart for $4. I like that it comes with a bigger size and a smaller size clipper. It was easy to use and had a very nice grip. I have no complaints about this product. I would recommend this to someone looking for a simple clipper.
Emily W.
Waukesha
Totally basic - totally no-nonsense.  I think this is the same brand I grew up with and not much has changed.  They're sharp enough to cut through nails, but I do feel that they leave my nails a bit rougher than I would normally hope.  Since I file, too, I don't tend to worry about it too much.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
These are my favorite nail clippers! I love the ergonomic design. Very comfortable to use, which makes cutting your nails much easier. I also love that it comes with two because I do tend to lose my nail clippers a lot. I would buy again if I lost my current pair.
Tiffany J.
This is a pretty decent nail set. The pair is very sturdy and gets the job done.However, I will say that it was a bit awkward using the larger of the two - it was difficult getting the clipper's edge beneath my nail to get a clean and even cut. It was received as a gift, but I would probably purchase myself.