BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Cath K.
Storrs, CT
This is a very inexpensive pack. Which is great because I feel like all nail clippers are the same. These work perfectly well. They are great because if I cannot find one there is another one. They get the job done and I don't no why you would need any higher quality.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Pretty good nail clipper. I like that it has the little rubber on the bottom. It makes them easier to use. I am satisfied with this products over all. I have used their nail clippers plenty of times but these are better to use. I would buy this product again.
Melissa R.
Easy to use, fully fulfills its function, cut without problem. 2 units coming I can give different uses. I bought it for the first time to prove as the former another brand had been damaged. It is fine for the price. Probably repeat purchase in the future...
Niki Z.
San Pedro, CA
There are many brands of nail clippers out there but a trusted brand I have always used and my kids also use is TRIM. The nail clippers don't break easily and they have a file that helps when cutting or doing your at home mani or pedi. As far as nail clippers go, trim is a good company to start with.
Brenda A.
Norton
As I expressed with the slanted tweeznd I don't want clippers that will fall apart in my hands.ers I trust Trim's finger and toe nail clippers. Being a diabetic I have to use daily foot care to keep my feet healthy since we are prone to healing slower than normal which can lead to amputations if not taken care of. I love my nails and toe nails to be clipped a
Jocelyn M.
I love this dup pack because of the size choices. Not all of my nails fit in just one of these. So the size and the strength are and excellent pair to tackle any nail. I also enjoy the grip on it to ensure that my fingers do not slip as I am clipping away!
member-ad54e5cbc
These clippers are awesome. They're made so strong and durable, I've had my set for years. Not only are they excellent quality, they are very affordable as well!
Kristi R.
I liked this nail clipper set because my husband was always taking my nail clippers and this set has a pink grip on the end so I know they're mine! The only thing I don't like about them is they both don't have a very clean cut of the nail.
Norma U.
Fresno, CA
I like having two options when trimming my nails. I used the smaller nail clipper on my pinkies and the larger one on the rest of my nails. I find it easier this way so I don't over trim my nails. I like the little grip handle that allows you to have a better, more precise trim.
Maria C.
San Antonio , TX
This duo pack comes with two convenient sizes, one for toes and one for fingers. Both pair are ergonomic and easy to handle. The design is such that you cannot cut yourself with the blades unless you cut too far or run your finger along the blade (neither of which are recommended).