BY TRIM

Nail cipper 09625 trim 2pc duo see more...

Noel D.
Northumberland, PA
I'm a first time user and These are a pretty decent pair of clippers for the price I paid. They do leave the edge of the nails a bit sharp, and it seems I need to file more than with other brands.
nicole j.
Great quality, very durable. Would buy again, I've had these for a few years and they have remained sharp and rust-free. I love the grip on the handle. Trim Easy Hold Fingernail Clipper
Sandra L.
I have very strong and thick fingernails and sometimes other nail clippers just aren't a match for them and end up just denting them instead of clipping them (just call me fingernails of steel!). I purchased this set on a whim at Walmart because the color was cute (silver/metal with pink accents). As soon as I got home I decided to give it a try and was surprised at how sturdy the nail clippers were. They were able to clip my nails fast and efficiently. I'm very impressed with this nail clippers set.
Sabrina G.
Tillamook, OR
Nothing to special about these. These are good and made strong. It’s good for harder to reach spots and nails that are stinkers. The grip on these are good and makes you feel like you have total control. But really just like any other nail clipper. 😊😊
Callie E.
Chiefland, FL
I got this clipper pack at Walgreens a while back, and they worked great for the first couple of weeks. The clippers seemed to cut well, instead of just kinda tearing the nail off leaving a rough edge. They are easy to hold onto, and nail clippings don't go flying off into the abyss. Unfortunately, both clippers broke after about a month, so about 4-5 uses per pair.
Michelle W.
Bensalem, PA
The Trim Nail Clipper Duo is an great product. This package comes with a straight edged toenail clipper, which is essential for avoiding ingrown toenails, and a regular nail clipper with a curved edge. They both have a wide "paddle" area, making it easy and comfortable to clip your nails.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS
These nail clippers are fantastic. I keep them in my purse for emergencies and never fail. The bigger clipper is nice for my thumb or big toe while I appreciate the smaller clipper for my smaller nails. This isn't my first set of clippers and always return to purchase when mine get lost.
Brittany P.
Fairfield, CA
I really like that this ha finger and toe nail clippers. It is nice buying a set, instead of having to buy separately. They are a pretty pinkish purple, but aside from the aesthetics, they work! Really isn't that what is important? They are sharp, really sharp at first, so be careful. Overall I've been very pleased with these.
Julia R.
Houston
Purchased this nail clipper duo because of the affordable price. For the price I have to say best clippers I purchased in a really long time. I have had no issues with them. The quality is very good, unlike other cheaper nail clippers (which have actually fallen apart). I think I may purchase a second set to keep in my purse.
Jessi T.
Chattanooga, Tn
These are a great buy!! They are pretty cheap and the were very effective early on. After several uses they seemed to get dull. It could be due to my super strength nails but I think it's just because they might not be the same quality. Either way they are great clippers and serve the purpose of cutting nails well.